Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donna M Morgan has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Donna M Morgan has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Acute Pain
Dr. Donna M Morgan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donna M Morgan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I've been seeing Dr. Morgan for over 5 years now. Previous Dr.'s weren't horrible, but just didn't have a high level of expertise and after exhausting their (limited) ideas for relief, I was left in limbo. After finding Dr. Morgan I have had, what I feel, is the most relief I'm going to get from the pain I experience. She always listens to what I have to say - REALLY listens. Asks intelligent questions that help me give her the most info she can get to give me the best treatment she can. There's no better Dr. for me and would hate to have a change if she ever retires. (Gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it!) She's a great Dr. and her staff is also wonderful. She always surrounds herself with employees that are friendly and caring. That has been very important, too. Always nice to walk into her clinic and be greeted with a smile!
Dr. Morgan helped me when no one else could. She handled the spinal injections differently from those I'd tried before. I have seen her twice, 5 years apart. If anyone can have total relief from severe lumbar stenosis and ruptured discs for 5 years, that's a miracle in my book. Let's put a halo about her head!
before meeting Dr. Morgan I was passed from 1 doctor to another with none really wanting to help me. Dr. Morgan reviewed my records & after examinations and tests she began treating me in earnest I greatly relieved my pain and has continued to make my life so much better. I just can't say enough of the excellent . care I have received from Dr Morgan.
She is the best. She has helped me many times when something has gone wrong. She has always been there for me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Donna M Morgan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDonna M Morgan Md, 1125 Darlene Ln Ste 200, Eugene, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donna M Morgan in this video.
Dr. Donna M Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.