Dr. Donna Musgrave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Musgrave?

9/25/17 9AM Appointment

Posted on October 30th, 2017

On 9/25 I had a scheduled mammogram & GYN appointment with Dr Musgrave. It was my first visit with her. Previously, I had been Dr Myers patient for 43 years. My mammogram was scheduled for 9AM & was completed before 9:30. I then proceeded to Dr Musgrave's waiting area. After waiting for an hour (10:30), a nurse passed by & advised that I would be seen next (I was the only one there). At 10:40, I was directed to a room. At no time did anyone offer an explanation for the long wait. I undressed & waited for the doc. At 11:10, I dressed & left the room. I couldn't find a staff member in the area to advise that I was leaving. I didn't receive a follow up call from anyone at PTW. I am searching for a new doctor not connected to this practice.

Outstanding physician

Posted on July 25th, 2017

I was in need of a new gynecologist after moving to SW Virginia, and Dr. Musgrave came highly recommended from a co-worker. I initially only needed basic gyn care, but then I had an urgent medical issue that resulted in needing a hysterectomy. Dr. Musgrave took the time to explain all the details related to my condition to me and my husband, and she was exceptional to me before and after the surgery. My husband speaks highly of her demeanor and concern she showed him after my surgery.

Gave me my life back

Posted on November 17th, 2016

I was sent to Dr. Musgrave after being diagnosed with Uterine Prolapse. When I had my appointment with the Dr. she was courteous and respectful of my concerns. She presented all of my options and thoroughly explained each. On the day of my surgery, she was mindful and comforting. After the surgery she checked right away and continue to check in throughout the day. I had my surgery right before Thanksgiving so I really wanted to not be in a hospital, I was discharged with instructions to call her if I needed anything. She gave me my life back and better than ever. It is now 1 year later and I have absolutely no ill affects from the surgery. Life is good thanks to Dr. Musgrave!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Horrible doctor. Never helped me with anything. Would barely speak to me. Wrongly diagnosed me too.

The best

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Dr. Musgrave literally saved my life by insisting on a mamogram before giving me estrogen. As a result brast cancer was caught early and promptly taken care of. She did my prolapse repair and was ver attentive. You would be hard pressed to find better.

Great physician

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr.Musgrave is honest and thorough. She is almost to soft spoken for me. However when I was in pain from ovarian cyst and other problems you could tell she cared. And worked with me for months to find the problem. After thinking I had apendicitis on a friday appointment she called me on Saturday to check on me. She doesn't like to be questioned/challenged on a diagnosis but what doctor does. Overall wonderful doctor to work with.

Questionable

Posted on January 31st, 2015

I have only seen her a couple of times, but both times I thought she was curt and she made me feel uncomfortable. She was unprofessional. I won't be going back.

Posted on October 29th, 2011

Dr. Musgrave has been my doctor for twenty years. She helped me through infertility, the birth of my child, and menopause. She delivered my child and has performed two surgical procedures on me. She is kind, gentle, very professional, and has a wonderful bedside manner. She listens well and does not hurry through an appointment. I do not mind waiting a bit at an appointment. She is an outstanding physician.

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr. Musgrave is outstanding. She listens carefully, always takes my concerns and questions seriously, and helps me find options for whatever I am dealing with. It's true that your office wait time is longer than for some other doctors, but she is well worth the wait. I have been her patient for about 15 years and would much rather go to her than any other OB/GYN.

Good dr but......

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Worked well with me at first then after completing my surgery she never returned my call. Wait time for appointment is an hour wait until seeing her then she was only in the room for 10 minutes.

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Each tie I had an appointment I had to wait alomst an hour after my appointment time to be seem. After going back to the room I had to wait an additional 15 minutes. Don't get me wrong Dr. Musgrave is a good doctor but after my surgery I guess I was lost in a crowd because it took two weeks for her to return my call about some concerns.

Thoughtful doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2010

Explains everything, doesn't seem rushed even though she is very busy.