Dr. Donna Peace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Peace?

Great Dr.

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Excellent!!!

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Great doctor..as this is true it is hard to see here

Good doc!

Posted on January 29th, 2015

I rated her promptness as only good because she spends extra time with patients who need it which slows her down. If you are looking for a committed and caring health partner who will professionally treat your medical concerns she is very good at providing total patient care. We have been through a lot and I trust her.

First and Second Visit

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Dr. Peace is very professional and approachable. She assisted me with setting reasonable goals!

Posted on July 28th, 2014

Staff is almost RUDE and non-professional. Dr. Peace, while a very nice lady, seems more concerned about her appearance than her medical directives. Very good "take two asperins, go home and rest, call me back in a week"! Can not recommend to anyone.

Great approach to patient care

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Peace for several years and could not be more satisfied with her attitude and approach. She understands that in this rural town, the price of tests and medications is often a consideration, and she never pushes for unnecessary tests. Her treatment begins with lifestyle changes and proceeds via OTC or natural remedies to a pharmaceutical solution (a woman after my own heart!). She listens, and she takes even off-the-wall concerns seriously. She speaks to me as an intelligent custodian of my own health. Her paramount concern is to keep my aging physical plant vital and healthy. (So far, so good.) I do agree with another reviewer that her gatekeepers are fiercely (read: overly) protective and that it is hard, if not impossible, to get an answer to legitimate questions (e.g., about prescribed medication) after the appointment is over. On the two occasions I have tried to relay a question (via the receptionist to Dr. Peace's assistant), I never got a call back at all. If she is aware of this practice, she should take steps to improve its efficiency.

Frustrating

Posted on November 16th, 2013

Something is up with this practice, from the first phone call. Receptionist, has definite attitude, will not answer very common questions, seems to think it beneath her. Cold, unwelcoming. Visit to Dr. Peace disappointing. Case complicated, got a brush off. Needed help, went to the Valley, doing much better. Have heard LDS folks get treated better. Maybe so, in this town.

Posted on September 27th, 2012

Always requiring more appoointments for no real reason. Will not fill prescriptions as promised on previous appointments. Will not return a telephone call no matter how many messages are left for her assistant.

Grateful

Posted on April 18th, 2012

My first appointment with Dr. Peace was a year ago and I have found her Pleasant, Patient and Understanding each and every time she has seen me. I have lived on the Mountain for 50 years and I've not been seen by a Dr. that I respect more than I do Dr. Peace. I am Thankful to have her as my Physician.

Very impressed

Posted on June 10th, 2011

I am very impressed by Dr. Peace as a physician. She exudes caring and professionalism and provides recommendations that show she listens and respect personal preferences of her patients, In my case that preference is for natural before invasive interventions. I really appreciate how Dr. Peace took the time to help me address issues with my insurance company regarding payment. She is very patient-centered and really takes her time with her patients. She earned my trust enough so that I felt comfortable having her see my daughter. I highly recommend Dr. Peace to anyone looking for a skilled professional with an awesome bedside manner.

Great Care from a Caring Doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2010

I would not trade Dr. Peace for any other primary physician. She seems to be very caring and I think a good diagnostician. All my family and extended family go to her and feel the same. My niece is a nurse at the hospital land it was she who gave me her name when I moved into the area. Her negative rating must have come from 1 person. Other people simply have not accessed this site.

Rating

Posted on September 28th, 2010

Very unhappy, looking else where. Would not recommend.