Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna D Randall
Dr. Donna D Randall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Randall is affiliated with Woodwinds Health Campus, St John's Hospital and St Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Randall has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna D Randall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Donna D Randall has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Donna D Randall has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donna D Randall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Please do not let Dr. Randall see you.She did not take the time to properly diagnose my daughter. She diagnosed her as having PID. The test came back negative for that and she still went with that.The REAL diagnosis was appenicitis.Finally after more than a week a Good doctor found Dr. Randalls mistake and took her to surgery.The result of Dr. Randalls mistake is my daughter suffers for short bowl because they had to remove half of it because it was damaged.When Dr.Randall was asked about the mistake she lied about everything.Dr.Randall is a BAD DOCTOR and a LIAR.Please be careful of who you choose.
Dr Randall is the OB to see for anyone who values good bedside manners and high levels of professionalism. She delivered my first child and made me realize that childbirth doesn't have to be a nightmarish experience. She was always emphatic and spent enough time that I always left feeling it was time well spent. Imagine looking forward to visiting your OBGYN while feeling like a baloon - YES, she is that good.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Randall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Donna D Randall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAspen Medical Group-Bandana Square, 1021 Bandana Blvd E Ste 100, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Donna D Randall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.