Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna R Session
Dr. Donna R Session, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with other offices in Franklin, TN and Atlanta, GA . Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Session is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna R Session has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Donna R Session has the following 5 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
Dr. Donna R Session is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Had worse experience with her. I had 2 recurrent misccsriages. Went to her to finger out the reason for miscarriages and she said my fallopian tubes might be blocked and do a test for thst. Even though I have done thst test in the past but she refused to even look at the test. Hello? How am I even getting pregnant if my fallopian tubes are blocked..
Dr. Session is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. Donna R Session accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donna R Session is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.