Dr. Donna M Woolfolk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna M Woolfolk?

On our first visit she let us wait in the waiting room for 1,5 hour. She knew she was occupied for a while (delivering a baby), but she did not manage to tell us and ask if we want to reschedule. Every time they said, 15 more minutes, we're waiting for a room now. Blabla. We walked out, I don't want to have somebody to help deliver a baby that is not on time. Afterwarsd they called and told us 1 hour wait is normal, so if you don't mind waiting and don't have a day job, good luck with Woolfolk.

Very informative and easy to talk to.

I love this doctor been going to her for over 20 years

My first visit was out of this world. This Dr and all of her staff including the receptionist are great in every area. The office is filled with compassionate workers that care about their patients. The level of concern can be categorized to a mother and child. I highly recommend Dr.Woolfolk and her team. Absolute PERFECTION!!!!!!!

She is awesome!!!!!

a wonderful dr.

She is about her business and cares about her patients at tge same time. I absolutely love her and her staff.

Dr. Woolfolk is an excellent doctor. She is caring and has compassion for her clients. She delivered my last child in 2000, and it was a wonderful experience. In spite of my health challenges, I had uneventful pregnancy due to Dr. Woolfolk's expertise and close monitoring of my pregnancy.

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Woolfolk is one of the best doctors I have and ever had. I have been a patient since 1991. If you are looking for someone who cares, professional, and always up to date with new products and procedures look no further! You want be disappointed.

GOD SENT

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND OPINION ON WHAT I SHOULD DO ABOUT THE UPCOMING SURGERIES SCHEDULES TO REDUCE MY BREAST AND OVARIAN RISK AFTER BRCA RESULTS CAME BACK THAT I HAD A POSITIVE DELETERIOUS MUTATION BRCA2. THIS IS A VERY STRESSFUL TIME FOR ME AND FAMILY DON,T ALWAYS UNDERSTAND OR SUPPORT THE DECISIONS WEMAKE, BUT I HAVE TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR ME. WITH YOUR HELP I HAVE. THANK YOU.

Looking for superb doctor, she is it

allowed quality time for my needs and concerns she had accurate with diagnosis. Very professional and experienced. I highly recommend

recommend highly

DR WOOLFOLK HAVE BEEN MY DR. FOR TEN YEAR. I RETURN BECAUSE SHE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. SHE WANT THE BEST FOR HER PATIENT. ITS OKAY THAT SHE MAY SOMETIME BE CALLED OVER TO THE HOSPITAL TO DELIVER A BABY BUT THE STAFF ALWAYS COME OUT AND LET US KNOW. I D DON'T MIND THE WAIT BECAUSE I WANT THE SAME SPECIAL CARE THAT SHE GIVES ALL HER PATIENTS. GET TO KNOW YOUR DOCTOR WHERE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING WITH HER. SHE TRULY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENCE.

dr woolfolk delivered both my sons and She was an excellent dr. I RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE WHO WANT A BRILLANT DOCTOR WHO YOU CAN TRUST TO TAKE SUPERB CARE OF YOU AND YOUR UNBORN BABY. SHE AND HER ASSISTANT CHARLOTTE ARE EXCELLENT. SOMETIME THE DR. MAY HAVE TO GO OVER TO HOSPITAL AND DELIVER A BABY BUT HER STAFF WOULD ALWAYS NOTIFY THE PATIENTS WAITING. BECAUSESHE IS SO GOOD I DIDNT MIND THE WAIT