Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donovan W Christie Sr has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nutritional Support
- Geriatric Medicine
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
I must say that this is one of the worst medical facilities ever. My son went in on Monday for severe allergies, he is having problem breathing. We waited 2 hrs and 45 mins to be seen. We need a prescription for Zertex D. They must have a deal with walgreens for kickbacks because all my prescriptions are always sent to Walgreen even though I always request Walmart. Well, this visit, it gets even worst. (Wed morning) 11 am, went back to request that they send they prescription with alternative meds to Walgreen. I was told it would take some time. I called back at 5:30 and was on hold for 40 mins. They again sent the prescription to Walgreen and told me that If I wanted it to go to walgreens and have them send it to walmart. I asked to speak with someone who could better help me and they hung up in my face. To be fare some of the people are nice. But the service, the patient processing, the wait, and the overall patients experience is horrible horrible, the worst
The wait time was never less than an hour and even as long as 2 hours. It's nearly impossible to get someone on the telephone to make an appointment, and they don't return phone calls. I never once saw Dr. Christie but rather another doctor in the practice, and she has poor bedside manner, and upon one visit was 2 hours late getting to the office. This place is so unprofessional!
Dr. Christie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Donovan W Christie Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAnwan Wellness Medical Center Pc, 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donovan W Christie Sr in this video.
Dr. Donovan W Christie Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucker, GA.