Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donovan D Teel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Donovan D Teel has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Donovan D Teel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donovan D Teel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Dr. Teel is my doctor for a complete hysterectomy and bladder repair: I wouldn't have any other doctor. He knows what he is doing, he was realistic with me about the procedure and the risks, he is compassionate and understanding as well as knowledgeable. I am glad to have his expertise and experience on my side.
Dr Teel and his team are wonderful. I have had three babies with them and I have always been taken care of. I will say that getting in to see the Dr can be a little challenging, due to his schedule, but he has never made me feel rushed and he takes the time to answer my questions fully. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Teel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Maricopa Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSierra Ob/Gyn, 900 Greenley Rd Ste 922, Sonora, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donovan D Teel in this video.
Dr. Donovan D Teel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sonora, CA.