Dr. Donovan D Teel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donovan D Teel?

He's brought ALL four of my children into this world and three nieces and one nephew! I now bring my girls to him. Thank you

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Teel is an amazing Doctor. He is very straight forward and thorough.

I Love Doctor Teel.He was my Doctor when my children were born and now he's two of my daughters doctor☺Hes kind and explains things well and he is, in my opinion...THE BEST!

Grateful and Comfortable

Dr. Teel is my doctor for a complete hysterectomy and bladder repair: I wouldn't have any other doctor. He knows what he is doing, he was realistic with me about the procedure and the risks, he is compassionate and understanding as well as knowledgeable. I am glad to have his expertise and experience on my side.

Dr Teel and his team are wonderful. I have had three babies with them and I have always been taken care of. I will say that getting in to see the Dr can be a little challenging, due to his schedule, but he has never made me feel rushed and he takes the time to answer my questions fully. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends

DON'T LET HIM OPERATE

Long story short he damaged the ureter to my right kidney and now I have kidney issues. Oh, and im 35 years old with 2 kids to take care of. I've had 2 surgeries in the last month and 2 more at Stanford University next week to TRY to fix these serious problems he created. I have a Nephrostomy tube coming out of my back draining urine into a leg bag! Its been 1 year almost to the day since the "accident" it has taken a toll on my body and mind. Do yourself a favor and see someone else. There are at least 9 other women that I know of living in this small community that are dealing with almost the exact thing I am from the same doctoring