Is Dr. Doohi Lee the right Doctor for you?
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Doohi Lee MD
Dr. Doohi Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Doohi Lee has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Doohi Lee has the following 6 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Dr. Doohi Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
29 Years Experience
- Case Western Reserve Univ
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Doohi Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Doohi Lee's office for more information.
5508 W Plano Pkwy #200 Plano, TX : (972) 612-1900
More about Dr. Doohi Lee
Dr. Doohi Lee is a cosmetic surgery specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine.He is a board-certified cosmetic ...
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Doohi Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.