Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dora Brodie
Dr. Dora Brodie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brodie is affiliated with Moses Cone Memorial Hospital, Wesley Long Community Hospital and Cone Behavioral Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Dora Brodie has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dora Brodie has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Brodie began the procedure before the medication was started. It was a horrible experience and I was left with bruises where her nurse had to constrain me. I called and asked for a copy of the notes to find out if the nurse had not started the meds in time or a breakdown of communication. I was refused my own medical notes.
asked me if I had an appt. would I be wasting my time there??? I had an appt for over 3wks. she couldn't find my name??what up with these folks? how do u deal with such ordeals as an older person??they need to clean up their act, answer the phone more prompty and be very polite to patients. Debra answered like she had something better to do! she needs to take some lessons or go to school.I won't be coming back to that uppty place!!
Dr. Brodie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Moses Cone Memorial Hospital
Wesley Long Community Hospital
Cone Behavioral Health Center
Annie Penn Hospital
Moses Cone Health System
Women's Hospital of Greensboro
38 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Dora Brodie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLebauer Healthcare, 520 N Elam Ave, Greensboro, NC
Dr. Dora Brodie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.