Dr. Dora M Chin Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dora M Chin?

Knowledgeable and able to answer all my question. Carefully listen to my statement. Communicate well and sincere.

Disappointed

She was rude she did not take the time to listen to me. Anything I said she shot down she didn't even attempt to run any test to see if I was allergic to anything or had a deficiency. She rushed the appointment and when her pager went off she really rushed the appointment. I did not leave that office feeling confident that she was going to cure my problem i am very upset and my feelings are hurt.

Very poor attention. She didnt even pay attention to what I was telling her. Came in a whiff and left the room in 10 mins. While doing the treatment, she was very harsh, didnt pay attention to the detail. I am not going to her again even though I am suffering. Will search for a new doctor.

Good Dermatologist - Now at Kaiser Santa Clara

Dr. Chin is quiet and very thorough. In comparison with other MD's for the same treatment I would rate her better. She is from Harbin in northern China and has a charming accent. Highly Recommended!

Lame

Prescribes butt cream for surrounding eye and mouth conditions

Dr. Dora M Chin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.