Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dora E White
Dr. Dora E White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. White has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Dora E White has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dora E White has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 27
I just had the most horrible experience at this doctors office today. I went in as a new patient with an earache and I needed a referral for pool therapy for my arthritis. I did not get either because she never asked me what I was there for. She ordered an ekg, colonoscopy and a mammogram. Why???????? She never sat down and talked with me about why I was there. What a waste of time and insurance company money. Also front office staff very rude. They never even looked at me when talking to me. My head is still spinning because of how rushed I was sent through in that office!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Dora E White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsValley Of The Sun Medical Care, 9917 E Bell Rd Ste 130, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Dora E White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.