Dr. Doraid Jarrar Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Doraid Jarrar?

A world class thoracic surgeon

Dr Jarrar is highly skilled in his field. He's approach is patient-centered. He did everything he could to ensure the best possible surgical outcome for me. He was clear and direct with all his explanations. I never felt rushed in any office visit.

The best!

A truly dedicated doctor who spends time listening to his patients. He alleviated all my fears and tensions before surgery. Dr. Jarrar is outstanding in the medical field. I was very fortunate to have him as my surgeon.

Compassionate Surgeon

Dr. Jarrar evaluated my father for a suspicious lung mass. He treated my father with concern and explained the diagnosis and treatment options in an patient and coherent manner, and took the time to contact me. Although this was his first encounter with Dr. Jarrar, my father now has the confidence in his surgeon to proceed with the necessary procedures toward recovery.

Caring and Professional

Dr. Jarrar is an exceptional physician and surgeon. The first time I met him, he made me feel special. My surgery was completed with care and expertise, and he always had my interests in the forefront. He has dealt with many of my follow up questions with patience and concern. I think he is wonderful and would certainly recommend him to anyone.

patience is worth it!!

the wait a little long . . .but thats normal for most apointments the recipitionist does her job . . . they could use a customer service class or twobut the Dr. was on point!!!Great explinations, he spent more time with me than what I expected and i never felt rushed!! WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR