Dr. Doreen L Burks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Doreen L Burks?

Ms

Dr. Burks is fabulous. She figured out my problem immediately and helped me have a quality of life. I would highly recommend her.

At first I was told that she was books for 6 weeks for new patients, but I was put on a waiting list and was called within days. I then was scheduled for a follow up with in a month. Dr Burks and her staff were all very friendly in a professional manner. I was impressed by the knowledge of her nurse. I could not be happier with my care.

Dr. Burks was polite and we had a lengthy appointment. Unfortunately, she listened but did not examine me or have any insights. I feel like if you have something like fibromyalgia, or pain that is not obviously arthritis, you will not get help here. At least, I didn't.

Really terrific. Extremely professional and kind. Listened took into consideration other secondary health problems as well as live style issues that may have been a contribution to overall poor health. Offered practical as well as medical solutions. Wonderful with follow up care and her nurse and front office staff are exceptional.

I like her

I've been to a lot of Rheumatologist and she is the first one that really did anything for me and listened to me and didn't go off on something else that I didn't have a problem with. I highly recommend her. It takes about six weeks to get in to see her but the wait is worth it. It may take her a couple of visits to get the right treatment for you but she doesn't give up. She will even consult with another doctor if she needs to, she really wants to help.