Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Doreen L Hock
Dr. Doreen L Hock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ, with another office in Morristown, NJ. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hock is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Hock has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Doreen L Hock has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Doreen L Hock has the following 12 expertise
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Female Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Doreen L Hock is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Hock is a type A personality doctor that although pretends to listen has a plan set. She is not willing to customize or take patients' suggestions into consideration in her cookie cutter (fast success rate to increase statistics) decision making process. I was a patient of Dr. Hock. Luckily, I found a more compassionate doctor willing to listen, to customize an approach even if it took longer, and willing to give our suggested approach a chance and guess what? It worked. I had a loss with Dr. Hock's fast, highly aggressive and invasive approach. And she would not budge to suggest an alternate approach for our second try . She still wanted to try again the same invasive aggressive approach despite our suggestions. Not taking into account that we had just had a loss with that approach and wanted to try another less aggressive, less painful approach even if it took longer. They wanted a Six month period process in getting us pregnant no more, no matter what. We felt it was like a production line, like cattle. Forget about customizing and delaying the baby making production line!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Doreen L Hock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Doreen L Hock in this video.
Dr. Doreen L Hock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.