Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Doreen T Marino has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Marino replaced Dr Bozzone and we decided to give her a shot. Shortly after establishing our relationship, I developed kidney stones and a parathyroid tumor resulting in multiple surgeries. I asked Dr Marino to fill out a form declaring that I could not travel to Africa (safari trip) because of my medical conditions. She declared, "I'm not going to lie for you". She repeated it three times, showed no concern for what I was going through and lacked any compassion. I expect a lot more from my doctor. We now have a caring doctor who cares for us as human beings. We have rescheduled our trip, no thanks to Dr. Marino. I would avoid this doctor if you expect a caring doctor.
14 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Doreen T Marino accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrima Medical Group Sonoma, 651 1st St W Ste H, Sonoma, CA
Dr. Doreen T Marino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sonoma, CA.