Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Doreen A Slabaugh
Dr. Doreen A Slabaugh, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sun City West, AZ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Slabaugh is affiliated with St Josephs Hospital And Medical Center, Phoenix Baptist Hospital and Maricopa Medical Center. Dr. Slabaugh has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Doreen A Slabaugh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Doreen A Slabaugh has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 11
Doesn’t practice medicine
Self-verified patient of Dr. Doreen A Slabaugh - Posted on March 1st, 2018
My experience is that she’s a gatekeeper for specialists. She doesn’t diagnose nor prescribe. She gives me my 20 min. Quad then points me to the exit sign. I’ve never seen so many specialists yet “nothing” is getting fixed! Go figure!
Difficult to reach
Self-verified patient of Dr. Doreen A Slabaugh - Posted on November 17th, 2017
She is very good and seems to catch things that maybe other Dr.s have missed.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Doreen A Slabaugh - Posted on May 30th, 2017
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Slabaugh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDOREEN A SLABAUGH DO, 14416 W Meeker Blvd # 200, Sun City West, AZ
Dr. Doreen A Slabaugh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sun City West, AZ.