Dr. Dorene Sambado Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Save y

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Dr Sambado was vey condescending and rude towards me. Her staff was no better. I cannot believe she's been practicing as long as she has. Her bedside manner is just awful. Evidently, she's never heard of the "you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar" school of thought. Rude, rude, rude! How does someone like her stay in business? I'm sorry to say, she seems to suffer from the "doctors are superior human beings" syndrome. How untrue! They're no better than anyone else, and in many countries being a doctor is about as exciting as being an hairdresser. I wish we had that mentality in the U.S. Then, maybe Dr. Sambado and others like her wouldn't have such big egos. Save your time and money here.

Exceptional!!

Posted on December 10th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Sambado's office to see a different doctor, but that doctor was booked through the following week. Due to the urgency, I opted to see the first doctor available - which happened to be Dr. Sambado.She acknowledged all of the issues I had been dealing with and was very responsive. She also had a very welcoming demeanor. I'm very thankful to have had the opportunity to meet her. Needless to say, she will be my doctor moving forward.

Won't be back

Posted on September 18th, 2009

Dr Sambado was condescending. Billing assistant rude and unhelpful. I will not be back.

Posted on January 19th, 2011