Dr. Dorette J Noorhasan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorette J Noorhasan?

Experience of a Lifetime

My husband and I had the best experience one could hope for when going through our infertility journey with Dr. Noorhasan. She is so personable and knowledgeable every single visit. From the very beginning we knew exactly what our plan was and the approximate time frame. The costs were all disclosed up front and there were no surprises along the way. From start to finish we had a nurse that seemed like she was there strictly for us! All of our questions were answered kindly, our worries were considered and our minds were eased. We had a successful round of IVF our first cycle (fresh transfer)! We had another success our 2nd cycle (frozen transfer) later. We also did the PGD for gender determination & had a good experience there. We are eternally grateful for Dr. Noorhasan and the team there!

Wonderful doctor!

Our first round of IVF was successful with Dr. Noorhasan! She has wonderful listening skills and is highly knowledgeable in what she does!

Best decision for our family.

I can not say enough about this facility! Communication is so important while going through fertility treatments and the staff in the is amazing! Everything is explained so well.

Fertility Care at its Best at FST

Dr. Dorette Noorhasan is a phenomenal physician! She has great bedside manners and her office staff does a great job at making their patient's feel comfortable. The Dr. knows her material and I like how honest she is. She tells you what your best options are and guides you in the right direction to becoming a parent. My overall visit was reassuring that there is hope! I would definitely refer her to my family and friends.

Doctor Dorette Noorhasan was very knowledgeable she explained my options very clear. Due to my situation. I think people don't realize that this is an expensive process but if you want a child you have to patient and listen your doctor. I really like her and I'm going for a second consulting.

disappointed

I went to this fertility clinic with my hopes up high and it was such a big disappointment. Let's start by saying the staff and billing are very rude and no compassion. I felt like all they wanted was money and never return calls and you can never reach the doctor to express concerns.so beware please stay away... all I do is cry because I really wanted to start a family .

very good care

We saw Dr. Noorhasan after seeing several physicians in the past. She is so nice and knowledgeable. We are now pregnant and incredibly grateful to her for providing good care.

Dr. Dorette J Noorhasan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.