- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dorian Y Gomez has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dorian Y Gomez has the following 13 expertise
- Angiographic Visualization
- Lung Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Dorian Y Gomez Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dorian Y Gomez
Dr. Gomez received her medical degree from University of Puerto Rico Medical Sciences Campus, San Juan, PR. She completed a Residency in Internal Medicine and Fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine at Mount Sinai School of Medicine/Cabrini Medical Center, New York, NY. Dr. Gomez completed a Critical Care Fellowship, where she was named Chief Fellow, at Albert Einstein School of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY. Dr Gomez pursued a Sleep Medicine Fellowship at Sleep Disorders Institute/Saint Vincent Medical Center/New York Medical College, New York, NY. Dr. Gomez is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians, Society of Critical Care, American Thoracic Society as well as the American Sleep Medicine Association.