Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dorina R Castelo has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Dorina R Castelo has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Dorina R Castelo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
This doctor was the worst Doctor I've ever been to in my entire life. I have a huge anxiety problem, when I told her she said "what is wrong with you Americans and your anxiety?". After that she recommended my wife and I have a child to solve my anxiety issue. At the end of the appointment she prescribed Xanax. When I went back to get a refill approval she instead wrote a prescription for multivitamins instead of Xanax. Every time after that I called to get the prescriptions refilled my wife and I had. But the biggest issue was that they wouldn't refill upon initial request. My pharmacy would call and fax repeatedly with no success, I would have to call several times to get it done. The final straw was when I called and was put on hold for ten minutes, and told they would call in our prescription. I called my pharmacy a few hours later and they didn't have it. After I called again they said they would call my pharmacy. They didn't and before they scheduled an appointment for me and she went on vacation when she scheduled me for the appointment. A doctor that looked like he was on speed or crack and was sweating profusely attended me half-speaking Spanish. He was unable to write me another prescription, which I had to come in to do. This woman shouldn't have her license, because of her my wife and I have to go a week without our medications. We filed a complaint with our insurance provider and I highly recommend that no one ever go to this doctor. Just save yourself the hassle, the runaround, and the bullcrap. A monkey would be better at doing her job and more qualified to do so.
- University Of The Philippines
Charles R Drew University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dorina R Castelo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.