Dr. Doris Cardenas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Doris Cardenas?

Wonderful doctor. Very knowledgeable, emphathetic and has been great with my husband who has Alzheimer's

Posted on March 24th, 2017

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Very knowledgeable caring and smart she give a sincere answer to her patient questions hope they accept La care unfortunately I can't see her anymore but diffenently I recommend her to to everyone who has neorological issues

wonderful experience

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

After being extremely frustrated with my assigned neurologist I switched to Dr. Cardenas. I recommend her very highly, she is a great caring doctor that actually listens to what you're saying and what you're asking for. I am so happy she is with Facey.

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I have to admit until today I have seriously thought about changing medical groups. I have been with Facey for 27+ years. Dr. Cardenas actually listened to me and asked me pertinent questions and seemed truly concerned. And is acting on that information.This last year has been somewhat of a nightmare. I see light at the end of the tunnel . Dr. Cardenas is absolutely fantastic.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I think Dr. Cardenas is wonderful. She's kind, listens, explains , and seems to truly care how her patients are doing and what she can do to help. I would love to have her as a primary care doctor. I recommend her highly.

Patient with Epilepsy

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

I recommend her sweet cares listens does want best for me and not gave up because i have had normal EEG at the times she willing to 3 day EEG to find other gave up that is a big plus on her side for recommendation. i tried 2 other seizures doctor growing up medications didn't work and ketogenic diet for a year add less them.

Golden

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Since becoming a patient of Cardenas I have truley felt better with my prognosis and future with MS. She takes the time to listen and give me options where as before with other doctors I have seen everything was dictated to me and my thoughts or ideas didn't count. I feel like I have a say in my own medical treatment. Her staff is great, I try not to be a pest but when I need something they are great about getting back to me.

Great doctor!

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Fantastic experience with Dr. Cardenas - highly recommend!

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Great experience. She listens, cares, and was very thourough.

Posted on October 18th, 2017