3.6

Have you seen Dr. Doris J Day?

The very Best!

Dr. Day is expert at what she does and how she treated me as a person. I will recommend her to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best!

There is no better Dermatologist or doctor in Manhattan!

Terribly dissapointed with this doctor. I went in for Ultherapy treatment which she promised would lift the skin around my jawline. Well first of all she spent less than 5 minutes with me. She handed the visit over to her salesgirl that tried to persuade me to buy products from her cosmetic line that had nothing to do with my treatment. No before or after pictures were taken which should have raised a red flag for me. The session itself was done my her very young assistant, Michelle. It was excruciatingly painful. I tried to dismiss the pain thinking the end result would be worth it. Boy was i wrong! Five months later i have loose sagging skin under my neck that is way worse than before the treatment. I definitely think the ultherapy had the opposite effect on my skin. I am mad at the doctor, mad at the false promises of ultherapy and mad at myself for believing the hype and wasting $3,500.

not recommended at all

I saw Dr Day on The View and had fillers radiesse, sculptra and then botox done. She charges by the area and not amount used, and skimps on quantity, no question. I've seen other top NYC dermatologists and the results with were disappointing. I went back 2 weeks later to express my disappointment and she tried to sell me another filler rather than address the inadequate job she did the first time. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER.

only go if you don't mind waiting and broken equipment

I waited over 40 minutes for my initial consultation where I learned that the information given over the phone (that Dr. Day is the one who does thermage) wasn't accurate - that her physician's assistant (PA) is the one who does it. The explanation for this is that the PA has more experience and better results. I stupidly made my appointment to have thermage and after waiting again (this time only 30 minutes) for my appointment and signing my consent form in something close to a storage closet, the machines didn't work. Apparently the office's two thermage machins (which supposedly worked all day before me) didn't work. After trying for 1/2 hour to fix it, the PA gave up. I was told that I'd have to reschedule but really, why bother. I asked to have my consultation fee refunded since in total I waited an an hour, plus missed worked for a procedure that I didn't get to have, and was told no because I had my consultation (again, about 4 minutes of the dr.'s time). I'm very disappointed in the quality and patient service of this office and would rather lose out on the consultation fee that be subjected to rescheduling with them

A dog in the examining room?!

I saw Dr. Day on three occasions and on the second two I extremely surprised at the limited time she was willing to spend with me--which was on the order of three or four minutes. When I finally got into an examining room she came in with a physician's assistant (fine) and a small white dog (not so fine). She and the assistant left the room for a few minutes and it was just me and the dog. Seriously. I was there for a non-cosmetic consultation and felt that that made me very low priority.

Dr. Doris J Day is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.