Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Doris J Tribune-Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Doris J Tribune-Brown has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Doris J Tribune-Brown has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
I went to Dr. Brown because my other PCP stayed too booked and she seemed very welcoming my first visit. After my first visit that went away. She has too many patients that she didn't even knew who I was when I went to see her which was 2 months apart. I asked her to fill out paperwork for FMLA for work its been three months and she lost the first copy and now I'm STILL waiting for her to fill out the new copy I faxed her two weeks ago. She doesn't care about my health needs she just reads from paper and utters out what she knows how to do. Not to mention the wait time is pretty bad. I waited 30 minutes to be seen when no one was there and as I'm walking to the room to be seen she was sitting there outside the room on the computer doing something not work related. I will definitely be finding a new doctor I need someone who cares about my health and not just a paycheck
I went to this doctor for over 10 years and as of the last 2 years she has completely been unprofessional...she is horrible with paperwork...if you have paperwork that needs to be filled out by her good luck getting her to fill it out...I was denied my short term disability because she did not fill out the forms that were faxed by the insurance company...when I asked her why she hadn't filled it out she told me because she technically didn't have to...just recently my father who also went to her had to contact her supervisor because he gave her paperwork a month ago and she has yet do complete them...I WILL NEVER RECOMMENT ANYONE TO GO SEE HER!!!
Dr. Tribune-Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Des Peres Hospital
Dr. Doris J Tribune-Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Healthcare, 1225 Graham Rd Ste C-2320, Florissant, MO
Dr. Doris J Tribune-Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florissant, MO.