Dr. Doris Tribune-Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Doris Tribune-Brown?

The Most Unprofessional Staff You Want to See

Posted on October 9th, 2017

I went to Dr. Brown because my other PCP stayed too booked and she seemed very welcoming my first visit. After my first visit that went away. She has too many patients that she didn't even knew who I was when I went to see her which was 2 months apart. I asked her to fill out paperwork for FMLA for work its been three months and she lost the first copy and now I'm STILL waiting for her to fill out the new copy I faxed her two weeks ago. She doesn't care about my health needs she just reads from paper and utters out what she knows how to do. Not to mention the wait time is pretty bad. I waited 30 minutes to be seen when no one was there and as I'm walking to the room to be seen she was sitting there outside the room on the computer doing something not work related. I will definitely be finding a new doctor I need someone who cares about my health and not just a paycheck

Dr. Doris J. Tribune-Brown

Posted on March 31st, 2016

If you like waiting 1-3 hours to be seen by her, she is your doctor! She is a country type doctor, slow at everything, yet very nice and personable. She is NEVER on schedule and always makes excuses for being super tardy.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

I went to this doctor for over 10 years and as of the last 2 years she has completely been unprofessional...she is horrible with paperwork...if you have paperwork that needs to be filled out by her good luck getting her to fill it out...I was denied my short term disability because she did not fill out the forms that were faxed by the insurance company...when I asked her why she hadn't filled it out she told me because she technically didn't have to...just recently my father who also went to her had to contact her supervisor because he gave her paperwork a month ago and she has yet do complete them...I WILL NEVER RECOMMENT ANYONE TO GO SEE HER!!!

Posted on November 7th, 2017