Dr. Doriscine Colley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Doriscine Colley?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on January 8th, 2015

My first visit and I love her staff

Compassionate and Caring Professional!!!!

Posted on October 10th, 2010

This physician truly knows her craft and does what is needed to make a conclusive diagnosis. Yes, we the patient has information to convey to our treating physicians, then based on your report, their assessment, and tests (if needed) can make an accurate diagnosis of my and/or your problem. After seeing 2 other physicians who did not do the appropriate testing and tried to get paid for treatment they did not do, I was referred to Dr. Colley, and I thank God for her. Just know that if one patient is late for an appointment, it throws everyone elses' appointment off. I've been a culprit a few times; however, I do call to let them know that I'm on my way. Sometimes it's a manner of being caught in traffic, but we all need to let the office personnel know. Thank you Dr. Colley and your staff for your excellent service.

Posted on September 25th, 2010

Dr. Colley was excellent and a wonderful doctor. She knew her stuff and was on target with my health problem.

Cruel and Uncaring

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

I was in her office for a disability review. This woman tried to tell me, without tests, that my symptoms were from a B vitamin deficiency (they weren't- later blood tests confirmed it) and that I should treat my symptoms with TEA. She laughed at me and said, "You weak" when I was unable to lift a weight in her physical assessment area. She then told me that I don't know what it's like to suffer and that I was complaining for nothing, that she lived in her car getting through medical school so she knows better than I do. I have PTSD, so I think I have an idea of what suffering is like. She spent no time really examining me and her explainations for my symptoms were shoddy at best.After calling the disability office (in tears), they issued me a formal apology- of course, none from "Dr." Colley.Seriously, you will be better served by another doctor with a sense of compassion. Don't go to this woman.

Overall excellent doctor