Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Doron H Finn has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 17
I needed surgery to prevent Barrett's esophagus. I went in for 2 appointments to schedule the surgery and both times he was leaving out the door for emergency surgeries. By the time I got in it was to late I had Barrett's SO he went on with the surgery to slow the Barrett's down. Was to have 3 stiches total and go home ..I woke up with 30 plus staples and was told my food had not digested and the surgery needed to be done with half of gastric bypass was in the hospital 9 days. For 7 months I kept going in telling him something was wrong he said it was gas, you pulled a muscle then tore a muscle by the 7th month I hit the floor in pain at work and had to be packed out. I had a major hernia that made me look 7-8 months pregnant. Had another surgery to fix that. 3 days later back in the hospital with staph infection for 3 days and went home with a wound vac that had me running to the hospital 3 times week to be cleaned and repacked. Needles to say the first time the foam was pulled out after 3 days of cells growing into it without any anesthetic. (most doctors use it for the first clean out). After going to IU medical & Vanderbilt nothing could be done and was told NO doctor would touch me and it was a mess. So here I am a few years later in pain 24/7, cant work and have 11 inch scar that's an inch wide. Nothing can be done at this point. I had to sell most everything I had to get by because it took 5 years to get disability. This really changed my life and the ironic thing is the surgery has now pulled apart and back to where I was before I ever walked through the door. PLEASE get a second opinion.
35 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Tulsa Medical College
Dr. Doron H Finn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDignity Health Medical Group Merced, 315 Mercy Ave Ste 400, Merced, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Doron H Finn in this video.
Dr. Doron H Finn is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Merced, CA.