Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dorota M Andraski has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adult Medicine
Dr. Dorota M Andraski has the following 8 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dorota M Andraski - Posted on November 13th, 2014
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Dorota M Andraski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Dorota M Andraski
Dr. Dorota Andraski is an internal medicine physician in the Adult Medicine Department. She received her medical degree from Mikolaj Kopernicus Medical Academy in Poland and completed her residency in Internal Medicine at St. Joseph Hospital in Chicago. Dr. Andraski joined Monroe Clinic in 1993. Dr. Andraski treats patients with hypertension, diabetes, and high cholesterol, among many other conditions. She also provides referrals when appropriate. "I work with many womens health issues," says Dr. Andraski. "I perform yearly check ups, including PAP smears and breast exams. I also emphasize healthy lifestyles among my patients and encourage them to make positive changes." To make an appointment with Dr. Andraski, please call Monroe Clinic at 608-324-2200.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dorota M Andraski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Freeport, IL.