Dr. Dorota S Rytwinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorota S Rytwinski?

Terrible!!

She is the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. I never felt so uncomfortable and misunderstood with a doctor in my life. I would never recommend her to anyone awful experience.

In describing Dr. Dorota Rytwinski,there are not enough wonderful words to describe her. I just love her. I would recommend her, highly. I have had bi-polar for 20 years, I continue to handle my illness in a positive manner. In getting to know her, she wants the best for her patients. It saddens me very much that she is leaving the Fremont office. I will miss her very much.