Dr. Dorothy M Beazley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy M Beazley?

High Risk Pregnancy-Triplets

Dr. Dorothy Beazley is such a caring and compassionate doctor, who cares deeply for her patients.

Dr Doom

I was seeing Dr Beazley for my second pregnancy knowing I was going to have some issues but Dr Beazley gave a whole new meaning to crying wolf. Our first issue was a VSD in my son's heart which she began by telling me out son would "more than likely" need open heart surgery. Weeks later both holes in my son's heart healed. At my next visit she "diagnosed" my son as having a duodenal artresia in his small bowl and that he would need to be taken by c section in Boston and rushed to surgery and would spend 4-6 weeks in the NICU. She also went on to tell me that she was 95% sure this was the case and that at 35 weeks I was now dealing with a 40% chance of downs syndrome and that out of state I could terminate up to 37 weeks and that I should do an amnio just to be sure. For over a week my family and I grieved with such upsetting news that we decided to have an MRI to confirm her diagnosis and to prepare for the worst. Come to find out she was BEYOND wrong and that I can deliver naturally locally and the cyst in my son's abdomen may or may not need to be operated on at some point in his life. Dr Beazley should have not gone into such detail knowing an ultrasound couldn't have diagnosed a DA and simply suggested an MRI to get a real diagnosis and to take it from there. I feel like she cried wolf one too many times and hearing Her own colleagues confirm how inappropriate her statements were I've decided to write a letter of concern to her Chief of Staff at Tufts. Her bed side manner is both alarming and upsetting. Some people would have made some serious decisions based on her word alone!

Type 2 Diabetes