2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy J Becker?

The rudest doctor you will ever encounter

I have been a diabetic for almost 25yrs and I couldn't wait to turn 18 so I could finally leave this rude, condescending practitioner. Appointments are ridiculously long and she is so out of touch with her target demographic of patients it's mindblowing. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to her.

Childrens hospital Visit

The rudest, disrespectful doctor I have ever been around! Every visit is a minimum 3 hours, our appointment was at 2:15 she came into the room at 5:39!!! This is not an unusual occurrence, happens EVERYTIME. In the room next to ours the patients appointment was 3:00 and she was with us until almost 6:00. I spoke with this gentleman in that was waiting to see the doctor and he said this was the norm, wait, wait, wait. He also told me he was going to request another doctor moving forward. Unfortunately we are unable to do so because an ex-narcissistic husband wont agree. Do not subject your family to this rude woman!

Dr. Dorothy J Becker is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.

Dr. Dorothy J Becker Is this you?