- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothy E Carnegie DO
Dr. Dorothy E Carnegie, DO is a doctor primarily located in Haslett, MI. They have 66 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Dorothy E Carnegie has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
66 Years Experience
Graduated in 1954
Dr. Dorothy E Carnegie Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6031 E Lake Dr Haslett , MI 48840
More about Dr. Dorothy E Carnegie
Dr. Carnegie graduated from the Midwestern University in 1954. Dr. Carnegie works in Haslett, MI and specializes in Internal Medicine.