Dr. Dorothy J Cunningham Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy J Cunningham?

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Cunnigham is a fabulous Dermatologist. She is attentive and very detail oriented and takes the time to listen to patients. She also has great, low impact strategies for resolving issues that need attention.

Excellent

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Cunningham. She performed a mole excision for me, and it was so much easier than I was expecting. She is warm and knowledgeable, and all of my experiences with her have been nothing but wonderful. Highly recommended!

Excellent doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Cunningham for a number of years. She is detail oriented. She listens, is attentive to your concerns and she treats you with respect. All her diagnosis of my dermatological issues have been accurate and she has helped me through a number of complex medical issues. I can't say enough good things about this doctor.