Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dorothy Gillespie
Dorothy Gillespie is a Doctor primarily located in Hattiesburg, MS. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Gillespie was my doctor for 22yrs. During that time she was a caring individual. She listens and would refer me to other doctors who specialty was a help to me. She was my mother's primary physician and took care of her until her passing. I didn't discontinue seeing her because of anything she did medically, it was due to problems with my insurance. As an Internist and stomach doctor she was great. I would and have referred others to her.
On my 1st visit I was unaware that I had high blood pressure. Dr. G gave me medicine to get it down. When that didn't work she gave me another to take with it. She also told me things to do that would help with the med. It came down n now I only need one med. I m 34 n had no idea how serious this could have been if she wouldn't have helped me get it under control. She is NOT A DRUG DEALER! She sincerely cares about her patients n does whatever she can to help get them healthy and improve their quality of life.
Thanks Dr.Gillespie, After years of pain you did something amazing and found the cause of my pain and had it corrected by a fine surgeon.You were a god send to many. people say you're a drug dealer, well people say nasty things for many reasons who knows why? Thanks to you i feel more productive. H'burg should consider themselves blessed to have you the in the community.Again i say Thank You
Dorothy Gillespie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions307 Katie Ave, Hattiesburg, MS
Dorothy Gillespie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hattiesburg, MS.