Dr. Dorothy Kunstadt Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Kunstadt?

Worst doctor!!

I had to use this doctor for 3rd opinion medical. My doctors who I see 2x a month advised I should be out sick due to multiple PVC'S and other medical insurance anomalies that the stress of job was too much for my heart. This doctor kept interrupting me while I tried to talk. Then examinated me with an EKG, blood pressure and temp. Overall an hour of seeing her 1x and she decided to deny my disability and not support my doctors decisions. To me that's a horrible doctor to go against a doctor who sees me 2x a month knows me and my medical issues!! The worst part is on 9/9 I am going to the hospital to have a cardiac vt ablation and will be in overnight. So this is obviously not some joke this is serious and for her to deny my claim to me makes her an unfit doctor.

Dr.K, is our family doctor, she is that rare breed of doctors that show compassion and actually Care about their patient , she is through, with Excellent knowledge and a demanding presence that the patient has a responsibility to follow the necessary guide line to keep you Healthy.

Dr. Kunstadt is a rarity---a doctor who spends sufficient time with her patients to deal with complex medical situations and come up with the correct diagnosis and treatment. When her patients are hospitalized, she visits them every day in the hospital. If they are sick at home, she makes house calls. She is brilliant, compassionate and blessed with the type of common sense about the human body that can keep people alive well into their nineties. She is also great at soothing distraught family members in crises.

MT

Couldn't be less pleased. Nasty disposition and was later told that her diagnosis was off--by three other doctors.

Dr. Kunstadt is an amazing GP.

Brilliant and dedicated Cardioligist,wish there were more like her!