Dr. Dorothy Lamping Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Lamping?

Patient

Posted on November 23rd, 2017

She is the one best for me, I was her patient,bat when she moved it was to far away for me. I’m definitely going back to her from January.

Excellent Family Physician

Posted on July 14th, 2017

I moved to Houston in 2009 and made an appointment with Dr. Lamping because her office was nearby. I was so fortunate to have found her and have been her patient for 8 years now. She listens carefully and explains your medical issues in terms you can understand. She is very thorough. an excellent diagnostician, and you leave knowing you are in good hands. If you are in need of a family physician, you will love Dr. Lamping.

She's a good doctor!

Posted on November 1st, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Lamping for a few years. She takes the time to listen; she is thorough and caring.When I became unemployed and had no insurance, she researched and changed my meds to generic so that they would be more affordable.I highly recommend her as a compassionate yet professional doctor.

Dr. Lamping Review

Posted on June 8th, 2012

My entire family has been seeing Dr. Lamping for approximately 8 years. Dr. Lamping is extremely caring and, from the first appointment years ago to present,, really takes the time to get to know her patients. There is rarely a wait time longer than 10 minutes. Dr. Lamping has always gone out of her way to make sure my two young children are comfortable going to the Doctor. . Our insurance changed about 1 year ago and Dr. Lamping is not a in network physician. We think enough of her that we continue to see her and pay out of network rates. Also, when she moved from her single practice that was very near my house to Memorial Herman Hospital that is approximately 15 miles from my house, we continue to see her. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Lamping to anyone in need of a family medicine physician.

caring

Posted on October 12th, 2011

never have to wait long, dr. lamping listens patiently to my concerns, is friendly and accurate

Posted on October 13th, 2017