Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothy J Mallory
Dr. Dorothy J Mallory, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cottage Grove, WI. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mallory is affiliated with UW Hospital & Clinics and Meriter Hospital. Dr. Mallory has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dorothy J Mallory has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Dorothy J Mallory has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Dorothy J Mallory has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Mallory is not only incredibly knowledgeable, but she is also very kind and open minded. As a first time mom, one of the best things about having Dr. Mallory as my doctor was her breastfeeding expertise. I had a very challenging start to breastfeeding and had to visit her office multiple times for help with latching and other issues. She and her entire staff were so incredibly helpful, and without that guidance I'm not sure I would have had success with breastfeeding. For how busy Dr. Mallory is (she books out far in advance), the office is really good at ensuring the wait is not long.
Dr. Mallory is committed to preforming great medical practices by giving informative diagnosis in holistic and contemporary options. Our family is always pleased to see her smiling open manner, while dealing with health concerns. We hope that Dr. Mallory professionalism is pasted on to new doctors. Thank you Jill!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mallory is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Dorothy J Mallory accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsWildwood Family Clinic, 251 E Cottage Grove Rd, Cottage Grove, WI
Dr. Dorothy J Mallory is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cottage Grove, WI.