Dr. Dorothy S Martinez Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy S Martinez?

Unacceptable for thyroid cancer monitoring. Took me out of TSH suppression and then I became hypothyroid due to her lack of knowledge about different brands of T4 and the need to check TSH after changing brands. I've been sick for the last year thanks to her.

Not great

Still having hypothyroid symptoms so she raised my T4 dose then insisted I go on anti-depressants instead of spending the time to help me with my symptoms of muscle pains and cramps. I didn't go on anti-depressants and didn't go back to her. You could do much better for hypothyroid problems. If it isn't any easy case, don't go to her.

I had a consultation with Dr. Martinez. She spent over 30 minutes with me, gave very thorough and comforting advice using her experience and knowledge of research, and followed up with my internist immediately. I'm now at peace knowing I had reliable, informed advice.