Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothy Ogundu
Dr. Dorothy Ogundu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Astoria, NY, with another office in Hollis, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ogundu is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center and Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The. She speaks English.
Dr. Dorothy Ogundu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ogundu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
30 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Dorothy Ogundu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dorothy Ogundu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, NY.