Dr. Dorothy Prusek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Prusek?

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Prusek is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met.

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Prusek and her staff are wonderful! As a nurse myself, I chose this physician because of her accurate assessments of patients and her caring nature at the bedside. Dr. Prusek listens and works together with her patients to find the best treatment plan. I am honored to work with her and to be cared for by her. I just can't say enough good about her and the entire office staff. Her nurses answer the telephone and she has a nurse practioner, Bev, who is a jem. I hope you find this review as helpful coming from a nurse who works with her as well as being one of her patients.

Long Time Patient

Posted on October 13th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Prusek while seeing an OB/GYN. I've been her patient since about 1993 and would be distraught if I had to find another internist. Even though her office is 45 minutes away, I wouldn't think of changing doctors.There are certainly days when she's very busy and on those days she may not have as much time to spend, but in a typical appointment she'll spend 15-20 minutes with me, not only discussing my health but also what's going on in my life. She looks at the big picture, including work-life balance, hobbies, anything that might contribute to my general health.When possible, she'll recommend OTC meds and treatments because she's cost-conscious (seasonal allergies, general vitamins and supplements, lotions and cleansers for skin problems, etc)My mom had given up on her own health but had a scare that convinced her to find another doctor. I suggested Dr. Prusek and the turnaround in mom's attitude about taking care of herself was amazing. Dr. Prusek gets 100% of the credit for that.If you're looking for a fancy office and sleek facilities, you won't find them here. Though clean, the building is older. But the care Dr. Prusek and her Nurse Practitioner (Beverly Knigge) provide are the absolute best.

A wonderful doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2009

Dr. Prusek is a wonderful doctor. I have complete faith in her and thank her for the excellecent care she has given me. My quality of life if much better since I have been seeing her.Thank you so muc h

Posted on October 14th, 2017