- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothy M Shearn MD
Dr. Dorothy M Shearn, MD is a doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with other offices in Anchorage, AK and Anchorage, AK. Their specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Dorothy M Shearn has 3 locations
Dr. Dorothy M Shearn has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dorothy M Shearn has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Dorothy M Shearn Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dorothy M Shearn
Dr. Krozel was born in Anchorage, the third daughter to a military family, but raised in the 2nd largest state in the union, Texas. She attended Medical School at University of Texas, Houston, and completed a residency in Family Medicine in Anchorage at the Alaska Family Medicine Residency Program, in 2002. She moved her small, but growing family to Wrangell, AK in 2002 to experience Southeast. After "getting her feet wet", she moved back to Southcentral in 2004 and began working once again for Providence at Providence Matanuska Healthcare. She has added to her family, now the proud mother of four, and she and her husband happily make Wasilla their home. Her kids are active in soccer and gymnastics, one plays the trombone, and the littlest is just learning to talk! Dr. Krozel loves babies! Together her family loves camping (with a little more comfort these days), fishing, and spending time with family and friends. She has been learning to knit (for about the last 3 years) in her spare time. In 2009 Dr. Krozel assumed the position of Medical Director and is still seeing patients and practicing full spectrum medicine, including delivering babies, taking care of elders, and everything in between. She hopes to help her colleagues continue to grow in their medical practices and continue to take exceptional care of the patients that call the MatSu Valley home.