Dr. Dorothy Shigaki Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Shigaki?

The BEST primary care doctor I have EVER had

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Dr. Shigaki is one of the most compassionate and considerate doctors I've had in my life (perhaps rivals the pediatrician I had many moons ago). She takes greater concern over my well-being than I do for myself. I'd say one of the best things about her is that she personally follows-up with me via phone usually within the same day -- or if it's in regards to labwork & etc., again, in the same day. She & her team have worked swiftly in finding a couple of the referrals I've needed since I've met her. They schedule my appointments for me nearly always within a week. The only "complaint" I could make would be, well, the wait time tends to run at least 15 minutes, it is a very busy office, but I always bring my music player and a newspaper -- time flies. She's worth it!

Posted on December 11th, 2014