Dr. Dorothy J Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy J Stewart?

In my opinion Dr. Stewart is an exemplary physician. She is knowledgable and shows genuine concern for her patient's well being. She is plain spoken and pulls no punches, but I like that because I feel confident that she has my best interests at heart.

Non professional

I went to see her about a heart problem and I need her to fax the transportation services for proof that I need the ride for the next day and no one never fax them the info. To this day, I still don't know what the heart problem was. Also when you call for an appt., they are all lauging and talking instead of hearing what is wrong with you. When you go to the office she is playing around with the staff and not seeming to care about the person. They never did a follow up with my problem and when I call them they said they will call back and I am still waiting on the call 4 months later.