Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothy Vatner MD
Dr. Dorothy Vatner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Cardiovascular Disease. She speaks English.
Dr. Dorothy Vatner has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Dorothy Vatner has the following 20 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- HIV Infections
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Stunning
- Unstable Angina
42 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Dorothy Vatner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dorothy Vatner's office for more information.
185 S Orange Ave Newark, NJ : (973) 972-5500
Locations & DirectionsUmdnj New Jersey Medical School Campus, 185 S Orange Ave, Newark, NJ
Dr. Dorothy Vatner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.