Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorr Dearborn
Dr. Dorr Dearborn, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH, with other offices in Strongsville, OH and Cleveland, OH (and 2 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Dearborn is affiliated with ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER, Rainbow Babies' & Children's Hospital and Uh Richmond Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dorr Dearborn has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Dorr Dearborn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.