Dr. Dorrette Grant Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Dorrette Grant?

Posted on July 5th, 2017

Dr grant gave me a total hysterectomy that I didn't need a year afo.she d my body and my life up.she butchered me she tore uo my bladder.my uretha.my small intestine.she ghad no clue.she messed my life up for good.I believe that she used me as her Geminipug.all bcc of her I have no life.doctor after doctor chapel hill.PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET HER TOUCH YOU.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Grant is awesome. I always get appointments quickly, and both she and Ms. Barnes take lots of time with you. Today, I needed to get in for an infection, but could not because I did not have the right kind of Tricare referral. Dr. Grant herself called me back when she heard and based on the symptoms, which I have had before, said she would call in my prescription. This is above and beyond as far as I am concerned.

Awesome

Posted on November 18th, 2010

I Love her, she is wonderful, she is very helpfull and just awesome...she delivered my son

Sorry

Posted on June 14th, 2010

She is a sorry so call woman, that don't belong in the medical field, helping no one because shes not close with her family she don't even l ...

Posted on July 5th, 2017