Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Doru A Totoian
Dr. Doru A Totoian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseburg, OR. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Doru A Totoian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Doru A Totoian has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Doru A Totoian - Posted on June 16th, 2016
Use at your own risk
Self-verified patient of Dr. Doru A Totoian - Posted on November 10th, 2015
This physician, in my opinion, is no better than seeing a veterinarian for your health needs. He does NOT listen to patient concerns, spends no more than 10 minutes with the patient, has surly staff, is over-booked, and is unavailable to assist hospital staff with life-threatening emergencies that require his input. I would not recommend him to anyone. EVER.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Doru A Totoian - Posted on February 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Doru A Totoian - Posted on June 3rd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Doru A Totoian - Posted on May 3rd, 2012
I am a RN and have been one for 5 years. I am currently the most disatified I have ever been with a physician. That is a very strong statement with keeping in mind the physicians I have dealt with. To explain in basic detail, my mom was in a hospital for 15 days and I never talked to Dr.Totian located in Roseburg one time. Not once! To top it off he told the SW that he thought the communication was fine and that my confused, drowsy, and memory challenged mother could reiterate all information given to her. This caused extreme delays in care and incredibly disatified family members.
Dr. Doru A Totoian Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDORU A TOTOIAN MD, 2510 NW Edenbower Blvd Ste 176, Roseburg, OR
Dr. Doru A Totoian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roseburg, OR.