Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dotun A Ogunyemi has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 1 of 1
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Dotun A Ogunyemi - Posted on June 30th, 2015
Dr. Ogunyemi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1981
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Dotun A Ogunyemi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Maternal Fetal Medicine, 17400 W 13 Mile Rd, Beverly Hills, MI
Dr. Dotun A Ogunyemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, MI.