Dr. Doug Clouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Doug Clouse?

broken shoulder.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

I remember I got an appt right away and the exray was explained very well to me. Dr. Clouse said the injury might heal with excercise since it was a crack between two holes from a previous surjery. I did the therapy and it healed very well.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

an amazing caring doctor. He always has your best interest at heart.

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Horrible experience. I went to the office to get treatment for pain in my shoulder. Every time I call the office to make an appointment is a challenge. Both reception and nursing staff have no regard for patients. I spent more than an hour waiting to be called in to the see the doctor and once I was called in the doctor seemed to be rushing me off to see his next patient. I've been waiting for a call back to an appointment that needed to be approved by the doctor no one has called even after I have made several attempts at calling and scheduling the appointment myself. Apparently when I called to make the appointment it was the doctors birthday and no one wanted to bother him despite my constant pain. I was reminded at the time of the call that I have a copay balance on my account. Really?? I decided to see another specialist and I am still waiting for my records to be faxed over to the new doctor. I have called three times. I have worked in the medical field for 25 years and have never experienced such incompetence.

Posted on October 5th, 2017